Authors (Year) in word
Is there any way of getting the citation to automatically appear as Authors (Year) in Word?
Whenever I cite, the only option that appears is (Authors, Year).
Like this:
(Vink et al., 2021)- This is what is appearing now.
According to Vink et al. (2021)- This is what I am looking for.
There should be an automated way to do this. I am used to EndNote, which displays both of these options.
Thanks for all the responses.
Whenever I cite, the only option that appears is (Authors, Year).
Like this:
(Vink et al., 2021)- This is what is appearing now.
According to Vink et al. (2021)- This is what I am looking for.
There should be an automated way to do this. I am used to EndNote, which displays both of these options.
Thanks for all the responses.
Upgrade Storage
https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_usage#customizing_cites
(There'll be a way to do this without typing the name in a future version.)