Zotero Timeline; misleading feedback (Windows desktop-app)

Two comments on the Zotero Timeline:

There is misleading feedback (or a bug) with the dropdowns: If I set the three bands to 'day', 'month', 'year' and then the date type to 'date added', the three period dropdowns are immediately reset to 'month', 'year', 'decade'. If I do it the other way around changing one of the period dropdowns reset the "date type". Assuming that the data shown in the timeline is correct (that is 'day', 'month', 'year' for 'date added'), it would clearer if the data in the timeline and in the dropdowns always match.

The timeline doesn't use all items from the entire library but only from the collection selected in the main windows. That is a helpful feature if the user is aware of that. If not and a collection with lots of items is selected, it can be confusing for the user why some items are missing. There is a hint in window title at the top, but I think that users rarely read that because window titles give hardly ever any useful information. A note to the collection selected near the dropdowns and filters could be helpful for the user.

[Windows 10, Zotero 6.0.18]