2»
  • Happy to provide a video to accommodate your abilityto comprehend supprot
  • And now you emailed the address without sending the file.

You're just not taking the time to read what I'm writing and respond to it, so I'm done here. You can ask someone else to post here for you, read what we write, and respond accordingly, but I can't spend more time on this.
  • I have been taking the time to read this within this past hour of you questioning me and what is going on when I have been telling you from the start. I have not sent an email yet. If you're talking about this thread, it's because there are no options to do so. Once again, happy to send you a screenshot since apparently, you cannot comprehend what it is I am communicating with you that I am trying to resolve. As I mentioned, I have been in collaboration with colleagues. I am disappointed in your cruelty towards users.
  • I have not sent an email yet.
    And now you're just lying? You literally sent us an email 12 minutes ago, copying your original post and ignoring what the troubleshooting page asks for and what I asked for.

We help dozens of people a day in these forums, and it's generally quite effective and pleasant, but we can't help people that don't provide the information we ask for, repeatedly refuse to do what we say, and then lie about what they've done.
  • I don't know what you are talking about- no EMAIL has been sent. A DISCUSSION post has been sent approximaelty 12 minutes ago, however zero emails. Do not blame your customers. I am asking for help. You are not helping. You are making things up.
  • OK, this is crazy. You sent us this email at 4:40 p.m., subject "458274621":
    Hello,

I have updated my Zotero and continue to get a warning sign whenever I open a word document that has a word processor. I have followed the steps for word processing trouble shooting and still get "zotero integration error" notifications. I have tried following the steps for the November 2nd temporary issue with Google documents, however I have not been using Google documents and have only been using Microsoft Word. I'm having difficulties being able to locate where the problem is coming from, zotero currently does not have any issues when I open a new document but whenever I open an existing document where I've utilized zotero is where I am currently seeing issues occur. I have tried saving it as a different file, different saving options (odt) and have not had any luck. Please help- reference code 458274621

Thank you,

[name]
    You've now sent another email with a file, but this is just absurd.
This discussion has been closed.