Update citation in Zotero notes

Dear all,

When "copying" text from a pdf or adding an annotation to a Zotero note, Zotero provides a reference. However, when I change something in the referred item - for instance the pages - this change is not reflected in the given reference in the note.

Here's an example: I have been putting together a note on polarization and added annotations/citations from Coleman 2001. Then I realized that Zotero got the pages wrong and quoted Coleman, 2001, p. 38, instead of Coleman, 2001, p. 21. I change the pages in the entry and Zotero changes all annotations accordingly (thanks very much) - but the citation in the note remains the same wrong reference.

Is there any way to automatically refresh these citations? From what I understand, in Word, it would refresh the references when using the refresh button. Is there something like that for notes as well?

Thank you for your help!

(And sorry if there's an obvious solution - I am new to Zotero, moving to it due to the magnificent upgrade after working for years and years with Citavi.)