Cannot cite any document from word, google doc etc

Hello,

I'm currently working on a very important paper, but when I want to add a reference, I just have a red bar appearing on my screen without any possibility to search for a document. It happens on word and google doc, so I'm a bit worried cause I've dozens of reference in this article...
I'm using a mac OS with the latest version of all the programs extensions and all...

Does anyone has a solution to this ?

Many thanks !
  • dstillman Zotero Team
    edited November 9, 2022
    Can you take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), and provide a link here?

    The red bar is the citation dialog, so not sure what you mean there. If you mean that you're getting a red bar with a progress bar within it, check to make sure that the document preferences window isn't just appearing behind your other Zotero windows.
Sign In or Register to comment.