Saving Twitter threads

I have a couple of queries regarding saving Twitter threads:
1. I've noticed that if I try to save more than one Twitter thread in a 'session' then the snapshot from the first thread is the only one to be saved. I tried restarting Zotero but that didn't make a difference. However, restarting both Zotero and the browser (Firefox) allowed me to save the second thread with the correct snapshot. This is a work around but it's a little inconvenient anf I have to admit I've only tried it with two different threads so don't know what happens with three or more.
2. Is there a way to only save the original tweets in a Twitter thread and not any comments made by anyone else? I've not been able to find anything about this in help etc.

Many thanks for a great app - I'm enjoying using it and also plugged Zotero last week when I presented bibliographic software to my first year students as an alternative to a well known commercial on-line product.

Anthony
  • Investigating further, I've found that if I open the second thread in a new browser tab and save it to Zotero, the correct snapshot is saved (without closing Zotero or browser).