Possible style mistake? More editors in APA 7

Hello,

I want to cite a book which has two editors. In APA 7 manual there is a requirement that citation with more than one editor should look like this:
Smith, J. D., & Jones, R. L. (Eds.). But my Zotero keeps writing Smith, J. D., & Jones, R. L. (Ed.).

Why is that? What might be the problem?

Thanks!
  • APA7 does this correctly for me like so:

"Hancké, B., Rhodes, M., & Thatcher, M. (Eds.). (2007). Beyond varieties of capitalism: Conflict, contradiction, and complementarities in the European economy. Oxford University Press."
    "Badura, B., & Schröder, H. (Eds.). (2009). Betriebliches Gesundheitsmanagement: Kosten und Nutzen (2., überarb. Auflage). Springer Medizin."

How are your editors entered in Zotero?
  • Do other terms (like retrieved or edition) appear in English? Ed. could just be coming from a different translation of APA if you don't have English selected in the document preferences/create bibliography output.
  • Thank you for your replies. It really seems that the problem is with Czech version (the one I use by default) of the style because when I switched to English the issue resolved itself.

As far as I know we do not have any official translation of APA 7 so it´s just odd.
  • Yeah, this would take the standard short form plural for editors from the Czech translation for all styles -- I obviously have no expertise there, but my recollection is that there were fairly authoritative "standard" forms for these in Czech (not for APA, but in general).