Harvard title emphasis

When I create a new item from a web page, whatever is in it's tag is added to the "title" field. However, when creating a Harvard style bibliography, the title is not formatted with italics.

Instead, I have to manually fill out the "Website Title" field (which is formatted correctly in italics). However, now both titles are added to the bibliography entry like so:

The GNOME Usability Project, 2008. Keep It Simple and Pretty. Keep It Simple and Pretty. Available at: http://library.gnome.org/devel/hig-book/stable/principles-simplicity.html.en [Accessed November 4, 2009].

Is there a way to do the following: if the Website Title field has been filled out, use only that for the bibliography, else italicise the title field?

Currently, I have to manually edit it.
  • edited December 2, 2009
    The idea here is that the first one is the title of the specific page, or a document of something, the second one is the title of the site - such as Obama's Afghanistan Speech. White House Website.

You'd have to change the style if you just want one of the two that would involve a decent amount of work.