Drag and drop citation feature not working after deleting 'Styles' (except APA7) in Style Manager
Hello, I was using the Drag and drop citation feature from Zotero to Excel and noticed it was in a different style.
I wanted APA 7 but it defaulted to something else. So I went into the style manager and 'subtracted' all citation styles *except* APA 7.
Then as soon as i did this, the drag and drop feature showed the 'No' symbol over the cell I was dragging to.
It was perfect before I did this style update but is no longer working since the style update.
I also tried to use it in Word and a rich text editor and it stopped working there too.
If you know how to solve this problem, I would very much appreciate your help : )
Many thanks in advance,
Luke
I wanted APA 7 but it defaulted to something else. So I went into the style manager and 'subtracted' all citation styles *except* APA 7.
Then as soon as i did this, the drag and drop feature showed the 'No' symbol over the cell I was dragging to.
It was perfect before I did this style update but is no longer working since the style update.
I also tried to use it in Word and a rich text editor and it stopped working there too.
If you know how to solve this problem, I would very much appreciate your help : )
Many thanks in advance,
Luke
-
dstillman Zotero TeamYou set the Quick Copy format in the Export pane of the preferences. It has nothing to do with the Style Manager, and there was no need to delete other styles. All that happened is that you deleted the style set as the export format, so now it’s failing.
Upgrade Storage