Debug: D328324067, blank document preference

When I click editing->document preference, I can only have a blank menu (an empty page). Other functions work well. My computer system is Windows 10.
I have tried: restart my computer, uninstall and install the latest version of Zotero. I still cannot get my document preference menu, no matter the bottom in Zotero software nor in add-in menu of Word.
Before I re-install Zotero, the error message was "Zotero's Microsoft Word plugin has expired. Re -installed through the document preference → cite → word_processor_integration.". The warning was also a blank page, I had to copy it elsewhere and read it. By the way, I found my debug number. It is D328324067. I'm not sure if it is caused by less storage on my C: hard drive.
  • First, you mean Preferences, not Document Preferences — the Document Preferences window is part of the word processor plugin.

    Based on the screenshot you sent, this is likely due to some conflict with some third-party software you have installed on your computer. I don't recall any other reports of this.

    You should also make sure you're running the latest version of Windows 10.
  • I also uninstall my Endnote and restart it, still blank in the Preference menu (also I can't change language now).
    And yes, the running version shown in About is 6.0.15.
  • Well, both Document Preference and Preference are blank. And for the page which can be zoomed, it will show after adjust the size of the page. But those two I mentioned can't show the settings.
  • I also uninstall my Endnote
    No, not something like EndNote. It would be some system-level software interfering.
    And yes, the running version shown in About is 6.0.15.
    I said to make sure you're running the latest version of Windows 10, not Zotero.
Sign In or Register to comment.