Zotero library still not loading after restart and reinstallation

When I start Zotero, it opens but then it cannot seem to load any items into the application. It just continues to say 'Loading items...' indefinitely. I have tried restarting and reinstalling the application. I'm on a Mac OS Big Sur. The Debug ID is D297394628. Thanks for any help!
  • What shows up in the left-hand pane, and what's selected?
  • Nothing is showing up in the lefthand pane, and nothing is selected. It's just completely empty. I haven't waited super long to see if it loads...maybe it just needs more time?
  • Well, it finally loaded. Apologies for the unnecessary question and lack of patience!
  • Does it take that long every time, or is now opening more quickly? A normal startup should only take a few seconds (though you have some large libraries that could slow things down a bit).
  • Actually, it does seem to still be taking a super long (10 minutes?) time to load the library now. Until yesterday, it had been loading within well less than a minute.
  • edited October 18, 2022
    Can you provide a Debug ID for Zotero startup through your library fully loading, using the "Restart with Logging Enabled…" option?

Do you recall changing anything since it was loading more quickly?
  • So it's now loading at a normal pace. If the problem reoccurs, I'll post a full debug ID here. Thanks again for you help with this!