Will the Zotero iOS app add in the future the ability to import PubMed searches en block?

I'm newly back to trying out Zotero as my reference manager (did so years ago before the iOS app but wasn't as efficient for me as EndNote with its iOS app). I like the Zotero iOS app-- it is well designed and maybe now more efficient for me then to use the EndNote iOS app. I understand how to save and import individual articles with Zotero as was discussed in this post; however, I still don't quite understand how to adequately import all the results of a search that I do in PubMed (for example) into Zotero on iOS. Do I need to open go to each of the results of my search (e.g. 70 hits) and "share" each result with the Zotero iOS app to import that result with its formatted citation in my Zotero library? I understand that Zotero iOS app does not yet import a .nbib file containing the results of such a search and add all of those results to my Zotero library but is there some other way to add all of the results en bloc? The EndNote iOS app imports all the results of my PubMed searches, and if Zotero iOS app is not yet able to do so right now at once, I think I'll stick with EndNote as my reference manager for now.

I appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks!