Zotero not working on Microsoft Word or Google Doc

I have a 2018 MacBook Pro and have been using Zotero since spring of 2020. For the past day or so I have been having issues adding citations and bibliographies to my paper. I have tried restarting and refreshing zotero on all platforms and nothing is changing. I just reported the error and this is my report ID;

Report ID: 99647751

I tried switching from Google Chrome to Safari and nothing worked. I then proceeded to download the document on to Microsoft Word and it still isn't working.

Please let me know what can be done. Thank you!
  • We can debug the Google Docs issue, but you'd have to say what exactly is happening, and we'd need a Report ID from the Zotero Connector, not Zotero.

To move a Google Docs document to another word processor, see https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/moving_documents_between_word_processors
  • I followed the instructions for Safari (for some reason I couldn't find the report ID from the Zotero Connector on Google Chrome) and here is the report ID I found;

Report ID: 92763540

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do on my end. Thank you!
  • Sorry about that. Basically on all of my platforms (Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft Word) the commands are not processing. For example, when I click the "add/edit citation," nothing happens. The same with the other functions such as the refresh and unlink. When I tried copying and pasting previous citations from other documents into my current document on Safari, my page freezes and when I refresh the page, the citation doesn't pop up.
  • edited October 4, 2022
    If it's not working in Word either, let's focus on that.

Can you restart Zotero and provide a Debug ID from Zotero for clicking Add/Edit Citation in a new, empty Word document, assuming that doesn't work?