AAfter updating to 2.07b5 Word error msg: "cannot open zotero.doc"

I have just updated to zotero 2.07b5 and since then I cannot open my Word. I get a message "Word cannot open this template c:/documents and settings...zotero.doc" (loosely translated). This happens when I open a new file. When I try to open an old one I get a message that it is not available. I do not see the option to open zotero from word, but in Firefox everything seems OK. I checked that the zotero.dot is in the startup (it is, dated October 2). I have tried reinstalling the plugin but nothing helps. Any ideas?
  • The exact messages you're receiving would be more helpful. (Among other things, I assume you mean "Zotero.dot" and not "zotero.doc"? There's no such thing as zotero.doc.)

But, basically, uninstall the Word integration plugin from Firefox, remove the .dot file from startup folder, and make sure the template is no longer referenced in the Word add-ons list. Once you've verified that you're no longer getting the error message, you can try reinstalling the integration plugin in Firefox.
  • Thanks,
    It worked! (my messages are in Hebrew, hence the loose translation, sorry for the .doc)