online library sync

I recently changed my computer. I downloaded desktop zotero and tried to syncronize the libraries. But It doesn't work. But somehow the connector works. So, If I select a new item on google scholar, it appears on the desktop version but it doesn't appear on online library. It seems somehow it communicate with google scholar, but not with my online library. How do i fix this?
  • The problem is that, in my case, the Zotero I installed on my new laptop doesn't show the list of libraries that I have online as an option to sync. I linked my id but it seems they are not communicating. Is there a way to export the entire library from online library and import to the desktop version?
  • No, the only way to get the online library is to sync, that's what it's for. The linked article has specific troubleshooting steps and things to report if syncing isn't working. Follow those. (Also, in at least 8/10 cases, this happens when people have two account and are syncing with the wrong one, so don't just double, but quadruple check that you're syncing with the right account)