Can't open Zotero.org on Firefox

I've been using Zotero for many years without issues. But I can no longer even open the Zotero.org domain from my Firefox browser (I'm using Safari for this post). Of course, I uninstalled the Firefox Zotero connector and all my browser cookies for Zotero.org and restarted multiple times, without success.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks
  • edited January 29, 2024
    What exactly happens?

Does it happen in Firefox in a private window?
  • And does this happen only on zotero.org, or also forums.zotero.org? You would not be able to log in to the forums, but can you at least load them in Firefox?
  • Hi, thanks so much!

For some background on how this started, I'm working on a big collaborative project using Google Docs. A colleague copied some of my text with Zotero links into the new document and I was going through them to relink them. However, I was unable to do this, even for individual links. I went to Zotero org to add another colleague to our Group so that she could do the relinking since it wasn't working for me and I found that I just got a white screen.

forums.zotero.org does actually load! But when I click on login, I get the white screen again.
  • Could you try again now and see if you still get just a blank screen or an error message?