Embed My Library

I'd like to be able to embed my library on another website and have that constantly update. I've thought about using the RSS feature, but will that keep me up to date regarding categories, tags, and sub categories?

I'm wondering if this could be a widget or something. Essentially, I want to create a "suggested reading list" that updates as I change my Zotero library rather than by manually changing the entries.
  • Hi,
    This would be beautiful. Embedding the group library but also individual collections would be really neat - both public and private (to use on logged in web pages).
    Any plans for this?
    Jonas :-)
  • edited July 18, 2009
    Yes, very soon. A full range of citation formatting options will require a bit more time, though. You'll want to stay tuned to the ScholarPress project.

Please note that the Zotero CV functionality already allows you to embed collections.
  • edited July 18, 2009
    Thanks Sean! I am unfamiliar with the Zotero CV functionality. I found it now! It is good but a bit primitive - would like it to hold all the info there is in the collection, also with links... Will follow the development of the embed function closely.