Automatic Capture no longer functioning in rc5

Just would quote the below, so one would be clear as to my problem...well, the little thingies, icons now don't appear in my location bar. I changed nothing, but did the upgrade and now I am unable to capture information. What could be wrong? Should I uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks for your time!

Automatic Capture

Zotero can recognize the citation information on many web pages, library catalogs, and online databases and upload it into your collection. When Zotero recognizes that information, it places a small icon at the end of the location bar in the Firefox browser, depending on the item type (book, article, newspaper, images, etc).

If you click on the icon, Zotero automatically loads the citation information into My Library. While this is happening, you will notice a small window in the bottom right of your browser that says “Saving Item.” If the format from that particular catalog is not supported by Zotero, a small window will appear saying “Cannot Save.” You can enter the bibliographic information manually or find another library catalog that is supported by Zotero.

• Problem solved.

I'd installed a day or so ago a toolbar called

youlicit

and it knocked out in the location bar Zotero's automatic capture functions.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5131

Youlicit Toolbar 1.2.1 Homepage
    by Youlicit

Youlicit provides one-click access to the most relevant sites and users on any topic... without searching. Discover the Web effortlessly with one click. Connect with like-minded people & have them filter the Web for you. Share your findings with the world & broadcast your expertise.

Youlicit provides one-click access to the most relevant sites and users on any topic... without searching.
    Works with:

* Firefox Firefox: 2.0 – 2.0.0.*

Install Now
    This add-on has a privacy policy.
    Version 1.2.1 — October 15, 2007 — 56 KB

Fixed small bug in Next button functionality where the first click of Next from a website was redirecting to a randomly selected site related to that site, instead of the most related site.