file could not be created in the Zotero 'storage' directory.

Hi, please can you help, I've tried to sync zotero on my work computer this morning and got the following error message:

The file '97FM2WZT/Zembylas - 2008 - Adult learners’ emotions in online learning.pdf' could not be created in the Zotero 'storage' directory.

I deleted the selected item from library (as it wasn't essential) but cannot clear this message. I sync zotero on my work and my home computer. All was working fine at home last night. I use WebDav (jungledisk) to sync the folder (the webdav settings appear to be the same as what they have always been).
Thanks

This is the report ID: 327696280
and the text (if it helps)
[JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIFile.remove]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 1909}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIFile.create]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js :: _processZipDownload :: line 1023" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 1104}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'The file '97FM2WZT/Zembylas - 2008 - Adult learners emotions in online learning.pdf' could not be created in the Zotero 'storage' directory.' when calling method: [nsIWebProgressListener::onStateChange]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]
This discussion has been closed.