Unable to open PDF by double-clicking - Report ID: 796003590

Unable to open PDF by double-clicking - Report ID: 796003590

After upgrading to Zotero 7, I’m not sure if it’s due to the attachment renaming plugin I installed, but some PDF attachments in the repository cannot be opened by double-clicking.
However, the PDF preview in the sidebar is correct;
moreover, opening the PDF by right-clicking and selecting “Open in New Window” works successfully, but there is no response when right-clicking and selecting “Open in New Tab”.
  • Restart in Troubleshooting Mode (Help → "Restart in Troubleshooting Mode…”), which temporarily disables all plugins. If that fixes it, you'll need to identify the plugin that's causing it and then report the problem to the plugin's developer.
  • After restarting in Troubleshooting Mode, I was able to open files by double-clicking right after startup, but it stopped working after a while. Below is the debug log of my double-click operation to open files (all cases where double-clicking failed to open):

Normal startup:
    Submitted with Debug ID D2102449903
    Troubleshooting Mode startup:
    Submitted with Debug ID D2062181135

----------
    Moreover, after I restarted in normal mode again, everything returned to normal. I'm not sure of the cause. Below is the debug log of the normal opening:

Submitted with Debug ID D991517616