tables and appendices after references

Whenever I add a table, figure, or other appendix information, Zotero treats it as part of the references section uses the gray highlight that removing formatting does not do. Adding page and section breaks has not worked, but I have to put this information after the references to maintain APA style. How can I insert this information at the end without it being assumed to be part of the references?
  • Hey nkchristophe or others... is there a good way to deal with putting appendix info after the references? I am having the same problem of Zotero thinking my appendix is part of the reference section. My current workaround is to move the appendix after I know I am done updating the references. But, I would love a less cludgy solution.
  • I have the same question: Would adding appendices after the bibliography to the document be possible? I want to indicate to Zotero where I want the reference list to show up.
  • I have the same problem. Is there a solution yet?
  • I just updated the Word plugin, and annexes after references are working well in that program now. No issues. Zotero 6.037 Word 16.89.1
  • You can insert the bibliography wherever you want in a document by placing the cursor where you want the bibliography, then clicking the Add/Edit Bibliography document in the Zotero tab in Word. You can add content after the bibliography without issue. If you already have a bibliography in the document and want to move it somewhere else, delete it, then re-insert it at the desired location.