snapshot introuvables

Impossible d'ouvrir un snapshot. Si je clique sur l'icône snapshot (sous le titre d'un document, dans Zotero), un message apparaît : "l'accès au fichier a été supprimé" suivi de l'adresse du fichier.
C'est hélas le cas pour tous les fichiers snapshot enregistrés.
Or ils sont encore présents sur l'ordinateur dans le dossier snap/zotero-snap/common/zotero/storage
comment faire pour les retrouver à partir de zotero ?
  • That sounds like a message from a security tool preventing access to the locally stored webpage. You'd have to figure out which tool it is and disable it or find a way to whitelist Zotero's storage folder
  • Hi,
    I get the same problem just moving from Windows to Ubuntu. Sync works perfectly well, folders are on the new computer but can't open it. No reason why. Have you resolved ur problem benoit ?
  • The original report sounds like a result of using an unofficial sandboxed Snap package. That's not something we can help with. @alx211, if you also installed Zotero via a third-party package, you should install the official tarball or zotero-deb.

https://www.zotero.org/support/installation#linux
  • @dstillman yep i was using sandboxed snap package, didn't konw it wasn't official... :/ I installed zotero-deb instead and now it works very well and it's up-to-date.
    Thanx for the help !