Annotating pdf with a text box - Mac OS user

Hi there,
Thanks for adding the text box functionality. I've played around with it on my Mac and can get it to work as I want, i.e. I can resize the text by dragging the corners of the box, and I can change the shape of the box so that it fits into the margin by dragging the centre right circle to the left.

However, I notice that the same functionality isn't available on my iPad which is a shame as I use my iPad almost exclusively to annotate my pdfs. On iPad, the text box doesn't get small enough to fit into the margin, and below a certain size the centre middle circles of the text box disappear so you can't control its horizontal size. I hope you can correct this in a later release.

Thanks for all the work that goes into making Zotero available and free! This struggling researcher really appreciates it! Cheers
  • Hi again,
    I have just noticed that the functionality does exist on iPad. If I select the text box after I have added text, options appear to change the text size, the colour of the text and to delete the annotation. So thank you!