Dark mode in snapshot of the webpage

Anytime soon to have a feature of dark mode in snapshot of the webpage when opening in the Zotero viewer?
  • The next beta will include dark mode support for all snapshots.
  • edited May 5, 2024
    Dark mode is finally available for snapshot in this new beta update. Great job Zotero team :)

But, the equations in Wikipedia pages do not invert. Can you fix that?
  • Sure, Wikipedia equations will be inverted in the next beta.
  • Great :)
  • The Zotero beta is amazing now with everything in terms of dark mode except this. Will be amazing once this is added :)
  • @stubbsstephen: As mentioned above, the snapshot reader has supported automatic dark mode since May.

If a snapshot isn't appearing correctly in dark mode, please post the URL (or email the snapshot to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread) and we'll take a look.
  • Thank you @AbeJellinek I am using version 7.0.0 beta 111. Blogs from medium.com are an example. I have tried quite a few other sites. geeksforgeeks.org will be light unless I switch to site's dark before taking the snapshot. I do not see any difference when Use Dark Mode for Content is enabled.
  • I have also tried Wikipedia and have the same issue so I wonder if it is an issue with the version I am using.
  • Just adding this in case anybody else sees this in the future. I was experiencing an issue with the beta. 7.0.3 is working as expected.