7.0 Beta: Middle-scroll not working!!!!!!

I cannot scroll up and down the page with the mouse wheel. I can only view the page by dragging with the left mouse button or the middle mouse button. This issue occurs throughout Zotero, but it works fine elsewhere.
  • I tried restarting in Troubleshooting Mode (Help → 'Restart in Troubleshooting Mode…'), which temporarily disables all plugins, and that fixes it. However, when I manually disable each plugin one by one, the issue persists, so I cannot determine which plugin might be causing the problem.

Zotero 7.0.0-beta.108+80cc97125 (64-bit)
    Windows 11 22 H2
    All my installed plugins:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u11812688/fhgitigochb2jf4n33us.png
  • What happens if you manually disable all plugins?
  • After manually disable all plugins, nothing changed. the Middle-scroll still didn’t work. Restarting the software or even restarting the computer didn’t help.
  • So it doesn't work if you disable all plugins and restart, but restarting in Troubleshooting Mode still fixes it?
  • Is it necessary to uninstall all the plugins?
  • I uninstalled all the plugins and restarted, but the middle-scroll is still not working. However, restarting in Troubleshooting Mode (Help → 'Restart in Troubleshooting Mode…') does make it work.
  • Actually, can you clarify what you mean here?

You originally posted to a thread about auto-scroll — i.e., the feature where you can click once with the middle mouse button (which might be the scroll wheel) and then just move the mouse up or down to scroll the page at varying speeds, without any further clicking.

But re-reading your post above, it sounds like that's not what you're referring to and you're saying that just scrolling with the scroll wheel isn't working, except in Troubleshooting Mode?
  • Sorry, I didn't explain clearly. My issue is that just scrolling with the scroll wheel isn't working, except in Troubleshooting Mode.
  • I finally found the reason. It was because I had installed the xmouse 2.19 software, which is used to customize mouse behavior. After updating xmouse to 2.20, the issue was resolved.
  • Same problem, same solution. Thank you!
  • Also had this issue with X-Mouse and updating to 2.20 resolved it for me as well. Thanks!