Citations in text frames in LibreOffice get deleted or combined when updating bibliography.

Hello. I'm having an issue with updating the citations in a document which contains citations within text frames in a LibreOffice document. It's .odt document created using LibreOffice and I'm using the ReferenceMarks option as opposed to bookmarks.

When I click "update bibliography" or "refresh" in the Zotero toolbar, all the citations in a given text frame are combined into the first one, some citations within *other* text frames disappear. In this case the text frames are captions for different images, although those within text boxes exhibit the same behavior.

See the below image for an example of the citations before and after clicking "refresh":

https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u12173819/e4p8vrgjrc1zo2ec76it.png

Based on some other posts on this forum, I understand that this may be an issue with the way that LibreOffice handles citations within text frames rather than an error with Zotero, but I was not able to find another post with the exact same issue.

I am using the following software/OS versions:
- Zotero 7.0.3 64-bit (same issue occurred with Zotero 6.0.35)
- LibreOffice 24.2.5.2 64-bit
- Linux Mint 22.0, Cinnamon version 6.2.9, Kernel version 6.8.0-41-generic