Strange behaviour with single search result

I have recently come across a strange issue. If I search in my library with a string that produces a single result, the right pane shows "1 item in this view" (as expected), but when I select the item in the middle pane the right pane flicks between showing the record details and the "1 item in this view" message. I then cannot select the context menu to access the DOI Manager plugin functions as the context menu does not function in the "1 item in this view" state so it disappears when the right pane switches to "1 item in this view" before I can select the DOI Manager from the menu. I eventually catch it in the right state, and then the right pane becomes stable showing the record, but it can take some effort!

This does not occur if there is more than one result from the search.

6.0.36 on Windows 11, DOI Manager and Storage Scanner for Zotero plug-ins installed
  • I missed the question. Does anyone know how to avoid this? It is not a major issue, just an annoyance.
  • You should report the problem to the plugin developer.
  • It’s not clear that this is a plugin issue, though I don’t think we’ve received any other reports of this. @IPCL, can you reproduce the flashing back and forth with all plugins disabled?