How to remove Doi link in bibilography

I often use IEEE references to cite my document. However, it often include Doi link when i add bibilography. I want to remove this link a lot because I mustn't allow to add this link in the bibilography. How can I remove this link but still using IEEE format in Zotero?
  • For instance, this is the bibilography when i use IEEE form " E. C. Gaudino, S. Tagliapietra, K. Martina, G. Palmisano, and G. Cravotto, “Recent advances and perspectives in the synthesis of bioactive coumarins,” RSC Adv., vol. 6, no. 52, pp. 46394–46405, May 2016, doi: 10.1039/C6RA07071J."
    Now i want it to be " E. C. Gaudino, S. Tagliapietra, K. Martina, G. Palmisano, and G. Cravotto, “Recent advances and perspectives in the synthesis of bioactive coumarins,” RSC Adv., vol. 6, no. 52, pp. 46394–46405. "
  • Please edit your posts instead of double posting.

If you want to delete it only for journal articles you'd delete the line that calls the "access" macro.
    That's in the section "bibliography", choose if "article-journal" and you can delete the whole line that says text macro="access".

Follow this to the T: https://www.zotero.org/support/dev/citation_styles/style_editing_step-by-step
  • I did it and it turn out like this " E. C. Gaudino, S. Tagliapietra, K. Martina, G. Palmisano, and G. Cravotto, “Recent advances and perspectives in the synthesis of bioactive coumarins,” RSC Adv., vol. 6, no. 52, pp. 46394–46405, May 2016,"
    I want to change the "," to "." at the ending of the bibilography such as "May 2016, " to "May 2016."
    Thank you so much!
  • delete
    <choose>
    <if variable="URL DOI" match="none">
    <text value="."/>
    </if>
    <else>
    <text value=","/>
    </else>
    </choose>

and then ~7 lines above that change
    <group delimiter=", ">

to

<group delimiter=", " suffix=".">
  • In citation, I want to change from [1], [2] to [1, 2] in IEEE format. How can I fix it
  • @lavacrystal: To be clear, there's nothing to "fix". That's now correct IEEE.

https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/113262/sequence-of-references