zotero can not be opened in my mac

zotero worked well last week and suddenly can not be opened today. I checked with logs saying:

/Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/MacOS/zotero -ZoteroDebug
2024-04-21 05:40:23.257 zotero[6407:77064] WARNING: Secure coding is not enabled for restorable state! Enable secure coding by implementing NSApplicationDelegate.applicationSupportsSecureRestorableState: and returning YES.
JavaScript error: resource://gre/modules/addons/XPIProvider.jsm, line 1723: Error: Addon must include an id, version, and type
JavaScript error: resource://gre/modules/addons/XPIProvider.jsm, line 1723: Error: Addon must include an id, version, and type
UNSUPPORTED (log once): POSSIBLE ISSUE: unit 1 GLD_TEXTURE_INDEX_2D is unloadable and bound to sampler type (Float) - using zero texture because texture unloadable
PMCID: (bootstrap) waiting for zotero
PMCID: (bootstrap) waitForZotero
JavaScript warning: jar:file:///Users/ld/Library/Application%20Support/Zotero/Profiles/tyntpy7u.default/extensions/pmcid-fetcher@iris-advies.com.xpi!/lib.js, line 219: unreachable code after return statement
JavaScript warning: jar:file:///Users/ld/Library/Application%20Support/Zotero/Profiles/tyntpy7u.default/extensions/pmcid-fetcher@iris-advies.com.xpi!/lib.js, line 365: unreachable code after return statement
JavaScript warning: jar:file:///Users/ld/Library/Application%20Support/Zotero/Profiles/tyntpy7u.default/extensions/pmcid-fetcher@iris-advies.com.xpi!/lib.js, line 404: unreachable code after return statement
JavaScript warning: jar:file:///Users/ld/Library/Application%20Support/Zotero/Profiles/tyntpy7u.default/extensions/pmcid-fetcher@iris-advies.com.xpi!/lib.js, line 420: unreachable code after return statement
Missing chrome or resource URL: chrome://global/skin/browser.css
zsh: terminated /Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/MacOS/zotero -ZoteroDebug

and

/Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/MacOS/zotero -jsconsole
2024-04-21 05:43:45.483 zotero[6615:79321] WARNING: Secure coding is not enabled for restorable state! Enable secure coding by implementing NSApplicationDelegate.applicationSupportsSecureRestorableState: and returning YES.
JavaScript warning: resource://zotero/bluebird/util.js, line 205: unreachable code after return statement
UNSUPPORTED (log once): POSSIBLE ISSUE: unit 1 GLD_TEXTURE_INDEX_2D is unloadable and bound to sampler type (Float) - using zero texture because texture unloadable
Missing chrome or resource URL: chrome://global/skin/browser.css
zsh: terminated /Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/MacOS/zotero -jsconsole

what can I do.. please help
  • What exactly is happening?

Try holding down Option at startup to start in Troubleshooting Mode, with all plugins disabled.
  • thanks Troubleshooting Mode works for reading temporarily. I guess some plugins need to be removed. Could you tell me how to remove plugin with Troubleshooting Mode since I can not use the normal mode? Where is the plugin folder on Mac? thanks!
  • Zotero is raising memory usage and loses responses after clicking the Zotero icon. The usage is high to even 50 GB memory before I kill it.
  • On a Mac it is: Tools : Plugins
  • And when you determine which plugin is causing it, you should let us know and also notify the plugin developer.