try to sync through WebDAV, but "HTTP 405"

Hi,

I try to set sync through WebDAV, but verify server has a error:" An unknown error occurred. Please check your file sync settings or contact your WebDAV server administrator.
HTTP 405"

I set up WebDAV and jianguoyun to sync before, it worked. But jiangouyun only have 1G free space, so I want to change jianguoyun to OneDrive. I use koofr to reset sync, but failed.

I also submit the error report in Zotero, the report ID is 1782761810.

I don't know which steps I make mistake.
  • That's an HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed error from your WebDAV server. That's all we can tell you.
  • Thank you for your reply, dstillman.I send the message to Koorf, they said "The verify server function of zotero is broken and tries to do something it should not."

This makes me more confused.
  • That's absurd. If they think there's some problem, they're welcome to share technical details, but Zotero works with every standards-compliant WebDAV server and has for the last 17 years.
  • I also think Zotero is okay, because other WebDAV is successful and useful. I'll try again in a few days. Thanks for your time.
  • @Phil_Lee which WebDAV are you using?
  • @Phil_Lee Hi, Phil_Lee, I have the same sync method with you, and I'm experiencing the same issue like you on Mac. Have you found any solution for the issue?