Issues about exporting markdown file by "mdnotes"

Today I found I can't export a markdown file by mdnotes. When I choose an item and select the option "Mdnotes -> export as markdown", there is no markdown file in my export directory.
I have set my export directory and template directory clearly, and everything went well before today. Besides, I have reinstalled mdnotes and Zotero, but the problem is still not fixed. Please tell me what I should do to fix it :-(
  • I have no solution but have the exact same issue -- was able to export a markdown file at 7:00AM EST today, but not at 12:00PM EST, so some update must have changed something.
  • For problems with a plugin, you'll need to contact the plugin developer.
  • Hi, for me, the problem is resolved when I edit the MDnote preferences and untick the box "Use the item's citekey as title?" - after that, it worked again - I just edited the title in my output folder manually.

Btw - the mdnotes export for the notes from annotations still worked for me, just the export of the whole item failed.

Hope this helps!
  • Thank you! Janine-schroeder! I also export the mdnotes successfully by unticking the box "Use the item's citekey as title?".
  • Thank you so much Janine-schroeder!! It works!