Space bar does not work in notes

Hello,
I have been using Zotero on my Macbook Air for about a year. So far everything has worked fine. However, since a few weeks I can no longer use the space bar in the notes. Whenever I press it, I jump around in the text. I can only make a space if I press the space bar and option at the same time.
I have already looked in the Zotero settings to see if something is wrong with the key combinations, but I can't find anything.
I would be happy if someone could help me with my problem.
Thanks in advance!
  • edited October 4, 2023
    We've never heard of anything like that. Disable any third-party plugins you're running.

If it's still happening, can you provide a Debug ID for reproducing it? It may also help if you would make a screen recording, upload it somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), and provide a link here.
  • I disabled all plugins and restarted zotero but the problem is still there.

Here is the Debug ID: D1361851674
    I recorded the problem here: https://we.tl/t-KRTvXRbOFH
  • What is that yellow border? That's not from Zotero. That would seem to be from some system utility you have installed.
  • edited October 4, 2023
    Did you enable Full Keyboard Access (Tastatursteuerung) in your system's Accessibility settings?
  • Oh yes! That was the problem! I disabled Keyboard Access and now it works! Thank you!