changing the language in presenting chapter of monography with the style Chicago Date-Author

Dear everyone,

I am writing a french doctoral thesis, and I need to change the language in the bibliography of the style that I chose (Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition).

My main problem is that when the bibliography is presenting a chapter of a monography it is said article ... IN .... instead of DANS (IN in french).

Example:

Borger, Rykle. 1969. « Die erste Teiltafel der zi-pà-Beschwörungen (ASKT 11) ». In lišān mitḫurti. Festschrift Wolfram Freiherr von Soden zum 19. VI. 1968 gewidmet von Schülern und Mitarbeitern, par Wolfgang Röllig, 1‑22. Alter Orient und Altes Testament 1. Kevelaer/Neukirchen-Vluyn: Butzon & Bercker.

and I want :

Borger, Rykle. 1969. « Die erste Teiltafel der zi-pà-Beschwörungen (ASKT 11) ». Dans lišān mitḫurti. Festschrift Wolfram Freiherr von Soden zum 19. VI. 1968 gewidmet von Schülern und Mitarbeitern, par Wolfgang Röllig, 1‑22. Alter Orient und Altes Testament 1. Kevelaer/Neukirchen-Vluyn: Butzon & Bercker.

Do you have an idea how to deal with that ?

Thanks in advance,
M.Y.