[Zotero Connector] Set the "short title" of a Github Repository to the repo name

Currently the logic of the Connector when applied to GitHub repositories seems to be to:
* Take the first H1 element as the citation title. If this isn't present, then the repository name is used.
* Take the repo description as the abstract

I don't particularly like this behaviour. Take https://github.com/PrefectHQ/prefect-gcp as an example. When I cite it, I want the title to be `prefect-gcp`, but it ends up being "Coordinate and use GCP in your dataflow with prefect-gcp", which makes for an awful in-text citation. What I would like to suggest is adding a third rule which is:

"The repo name is always used as the short-title"

This would ensure that in-text citations are always concise, without us losing any information.
  • No,.I'm not buying that as a general rule. Sure,.in some cases like the one you provide, the repro name is the project name, but that's far from universal,. especially given the lack of spaces allowed.
    (FWIW,. Zotero does pick up info from citation.cff files, so that repo owners can easily add authoritative citation information
  • I would argue that the repo name is always the software name, subject to some tweaks to the capitalisation and spacing, whereas the first title isn't guaranteed to be the software name at all.

Anyway, fair enough. I guess in an ideal world the connector would open a modal dialogue that would offer some common title sources like the first H1 element, the repo name, the org/reponame, the first sentence of the description etc in a drop-down menu and let the user choose one.