Word on Win11 crashed when adding new citations

I tried the plugin troubleshooting and realised the issue occurred only in one section. After I deleted the whole paragraph, the issue went away. Everthing is going fine with new citation added to other sections in this doc. Other solutions like creating a new doc, copying and pasting to a new doc, saving a copy to local hard drive, and renaming to remove space did not work. I opened previous backups to check and found all backups created since April 2023 had this issue in the same section of that doc. The backup created in March 2023 did not have such an issue. Is this a significant problem? Caused by zotero or Office Word? Thanks
  • Hi. Suddenly this issue has gone away in all backups, without any signs. One more following-up problem. Is it recommended to edit Word saved in Onedrive when using the plug-in to add/edit citations? Or should I avoid doing so? Thanks.
  • You may use the Zotero plugin with documents in and outside of Onedrive, it should work well either way, although some users have issues with OneDrive if their filename contains space " " symbols.