feature request: fast resume + last opened

Hello hello,

I really love Zotero, I can't live without it now, I'm using it on all my devices and suggesting all my acquaintances and friends to use it.

That being said, there's two big features missing IMO:

* on iOS/ipadOS, if I switch back to the Zotero app it never remembers what paper I was reading. I have to go through folders, find the paper, reopen it, and thankfully it remembers where in the paper I stopped. I just wish it was more like a nintendo switch and would bring me right back to where I was when I stopped using Zotero.
* on all devices, I wish there was a list of papers sorted by last time opened. Most of the time I'm just switching back and forth between a set of papers I'm currently reading, and so this feature would be another great addition IMO.

In any case, thanks for the great app!
  • on iOS/ipadOS, if I switch back to the Zotero app it never remembers what paper I was reading
    It certainly should, and we can't reproduce this on iPad. There's a bug on iPhone after force-quitting the app from the app switcher where the PDF reader isn't showing properly at first, but that shouldn't happen on iPad.

Can you provide exact steps to reproduce this? What iPadOS version?
    on all devices, I wish there was a list of papers sorted by last time opened
    Coming soon
  • I think this might be because my iPad is out of space? (same for my iPhone)
  • “on all devices, I wish there was a list of papers sorted by last time opened”

@dstillman Could you please provide an update on the possibility of implementing this feature?