tenth reference

My tenth reference always shows up as a 1. For example instead of appearing as "10. Author, Date Title etc " . I'm getting "1. Author, date, Title etc" . Though it is organized in the the appropriate position (10th).
I'm new to zotero, but I don't mind digging around for the error - just need a little direction where to start...
  • weird. Which style? Which Zotero? Which plugin/word processor? On what platform?
    How does this look if you select 10 references in the chrome pane?
    chrome://zotero/content/tools/csledit.xul
  • Well, the style I was using was Nucleic Acids Research Journal (dev) - but the error did not show up in the editor pane as you recommended I try. Then I tried different styles in my word document and the problem went away - and didn't come back when I switched back to Nucleic Acids Research Journal (dev). I'm using word 2007 on win xp and zotero 2.0b6.4. I'll be sure to post again if I can get it to occur again.
  • edited August 13, 2009
    Did you edit the 10th reference at some point? There is still an issue with that:
    http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/5254/word-plugin-error-report-1125222197/?Focus=22791#Comment_22791