Folders issue

edited January 21, 2021
Hi,

I am not able to save data in my library folders, i am able to save in other user folders but i am not able to view that data in other person inbox
  • Not sure what you mean here. Can you describe exactly what you're trying to do, step by step, and what's happening, and also provide a Report ID?

https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems
  • for example we are having 3 members in server one, two and three

in one we have created two folders as red, and yellow,

in two we have created two folders as green and blue,

in three we have created two folders as white and black,

from pubmed white we are saving data we are able to select only green and yellow folders from all one, two and three users can save data in green and yellow folders only
    but this saved data is only can be accessed by user two only
  • Sorry, I still don't know what you mean here. If you're saying you don't see the same data in the same library across different computers, see Changes Not Syncing.
  • Hi dstillman is there any voice support to contact you
  • No, this is where support happens. Just write your question in your native language.
  • can we install this Zotero application in server
  • edited January 21, 2021
    I don't know what you mean by that, but no, Zotero is a desktop program.
  • dstillman we have installed this zotero application in one server.

where 15 users will work in that server.

But we are am not able to save data in my library folders, i am able to save in other user folders but i am not able to view that data in other person inbox
  • I don't know what kind of server you're referring to, what you mean by "folders", or what you mean by "inbox". These aren't terms that exist in Zotero.

Again, Zotero is a regular local program. To access a library on multiple computers, you use Zotero syncing and Zotero groups.
  • can we install this Zotero application in server
  • Dstillman can we install this Zotero application in server
  • Continuing to ask something that I've already told you I don't understand isn't going to get you an answer.
  • edited January 21, 2021
    I am not able to save data in my library folders, i am able to save in other user folders but i am not able to view that data in other person inbox
  • OK, well now you're just copying and pasting the same posts over and over, so I don't even know if you're a real person. I'm banning you from further posting. If you're a real person with a real question, ask someone else to help you post here with more details.