Extract titles and abstracts from RIS files and combine into a single text file

I wish to know how to extract titles and abstracts from multiple RIS files, and then combine them into one single text file. I suppose this can be done with Style Editor. But I do not have much coding knowledge.
Please help. Thank you!
  • This doesn't really seem to have much to do with Zotero (or any style editor). Could you maybe describe what you're trying to do a bit more broadly? I.e. what sort of RIS files, how many, from where, and what's the ultimate goal
  • Thank you for your time. It can be any RIS file. For example: I would save this reference as a RIS file, and then import it into Zotero. https://etd.ohiolink.edu/pg_10?0::NO:10:P10_ACCESSION_NUM:osu1185456181
    I may have about 100 such files (but I am guessing the number of files does not really matter?). I would like to extract only the titles and abstracts for text analysis.
  • If you import them all into Zotero, you can select them all, export to CSV, and delete all the columns you don't need -- that'd seem perfect for text analysis. Not sure if that answers your question? It's also possible to create a citation style that's just titles and abstracts, sure, but that seems much less elegant.
  • Thank you! I will try. This is the first time for me to do such a project.