How to create a condition to test if there is one or more than one authors

I have created a bibliographical style for the journal Antiquités africaines but I have a difficulty in generating the complete bibliography which I cannot solve for the moment. The guidelines require that when there are more than three authors, only the first name followed by "et alii" is used. Followed by the date of publication and a comma. Then again all the authors, title, etc., are listed again.
Here is an example:

Bonifay M. et alii 2015, Bonifay M., Botte E., Capelli C., Contino A., Djaoui D., Panella C., Tchernia A., " Nouvelles hypothèses sur l'origine et le contenu des amphores africaines Ostia LIX et XXIII ", AntAfr 51, p. 213-218.

But when there is only one author, his name should not be repeated again in the bibliographical reference. For the moment here is what I get:

Kalinowski A. 2017, Kalinowski A. "A Mosaic of Daniel in the Lions' Den from Borj el Youdi (Furnos Minus) Tunisia: The Iconography of Martyrdom and the Arena in Roman North Africa," AntAfr 53, 115-128.

And this is what I would like to do:

Kalinowski A. 2017, "A Mosaic of Daniel in the Lions' Den from Borj el Youdi (Furnos Minus) Tunisia: The Iconography of Martyrdom and the Arena in Roman North Africa", AntAfr 53, p. 115 128.

Do you know if it is possible to do this?
Thanks for your help
Antonio