Unexplained change in the layout of the bibliography

Hello, I have a slight problem with my Zotero.
When I created a bibliography, it used to look like this (aka, with titles automatically sorted out in alphabetical order, a dot and a line break at the end of each of them) :

BORSI Franco et GODOLI Ezio, Vienne, architecture 1900, Paris, Flammarion, 1985.
BOUSCH Denis, L’architecture et le cosmopolitisme viennois: Otto Wagner et son école (1894-1914), Lille, ANRT, 1993.
DOUCET Hervé, LABOURDETTE Marie-Christine et BUNZL Matti, Otto Wagner: maître de l’Art Nouveau viennois, Paris; Wien, Cité de l’architecture et du patrimoine ; Bernard Chauveau Editions ; Wien Museum, 2019.

Today, when I tried to create a bibliography, it turned out like this ( = no more line break or dot between the titles, and the titles are sorted out based on the category selected in the Zotero app : here, date of publication) :

BORSI Franco et GODOLI Ezio, Vienne, architecture 1900, Paris, Flammarion, 1985 ; BOUSCH Denis, L’architecture et le cosmopolitisme viennois: Otto Wagner et son école (1894-1914), Lille, ANRT, 1993 ; DOUCET Hervé, LABOURDETTE Marie-Christine et BUNZL Matti, Otto Wagner: maître de l’Art Nouveau viennois, Paris; Wien, Cité de l’architecture et du patrimoine ; Bernard Chauveau Editions ; Wien Museum, 2019.

I have absolutely no idea what I did to change this... Does anyone know how can I go back to the previous settings? Thanks so much for the help!
  • What style are you using? Try to change to a different style and back.
  • I tried changing it, but still have the same problem wih the other styles...
  • What style are you using? The bibliography layout is controlled by the citation style. When you change styles, Zotero re-applies the formatting rules for that style.

When I suggested changing styles, then changing back, I wasn’t suggesting to try a new style, but just to force Zotero to re-apply the formatting rules by changes styles, then immediately changing back to the original style.
  • I'm generally using infolio.ch.
    Yes, I'm sorry, I wasn't clear : I changed the style to another, then changed it back to infolio, like you suggested, but I have the same problem in any of the styles (infolio or others).