QuickLook not found.

Hey gays~ i have recently installed zotero 5.0.74 and quicklook 3.6.5 and also latest quicklook add-on from github.

but when i start zotero, a popup window says "QuickLook not found. Please install QuickLook (http://pooi.moe/QuickLook/) or spesify a custom view command instead." and nothing happened when a press spacebar on any pdf.

did anyone has run into this problem? how can i install them correctly?
  • Does QuickLook work just in the Windows file explorer when you press the space bar.
  • I happen to have the same problem. It works in windows explorer but for zotero it doesnt
  • ZoteroQuickLook 1.4.0 was just released. Do you have that most recent version installed?

What method did you use to install the QuickLook program? (Did you download and install the file from the QuickLook Github page, or did you install it through the Windows Store?)
  • Yes, that is the version I have installed. I downloaded QuickLook from the Windows store.
  • Ah, that’s the issue then. I will clarify in the instructions that the default assumes you have installed QuickLook as a standard program, not through the Windows store.

I don’t believe that the Windows store version of QuickLook exposes a command line parameter that other programs can use to connect with it. You should uninstall QuickLook and reinstall it as a standard program.
  • Thanks a lot!
    Downloading both QuickLook and Zotero QuickLook plugin from GitHub solves it!