[SOLVED] REPORT ID: 321011976 Cannot reinstall Libreoffice connector

edited September 12, 2019
The Zotero toolbar disappeared from Libreoffice
I made sure to upgrade Libreoffice and JRE. I also reinstalled Zotero standalone. The preferences panel for word processor integration says the plugin is already ijnstalled, but the zotero toolbar is not listed in either the available toolbars or in the extension manager.

Automatic installation fails from zotero.
Manual installation also fails. The .oxt file is present in the directory it opens, but when I try to open it, it fails in Libreoffice with:

~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/lu15851u9ijiq.tmp_/Zotero_OpenOffice_Integration.oxt does not exist.

Libreoffice v6.2.7.1
Zotero v5.0.74
JRE v12.0.2

Running in ArchLinux, kernel 5.2.11-arch1-1-ARCH
KDE Plasma v5.16.5
  • edited September 7, 2019
    That's really a LibreOffice question. The .oxt is just a standard LO extension, so if you can't install that manually, something's wrong with your LO installation. Closing LO and clearing the cache folder (or higher up, if you don't mind clearing some other LO settings) might help.
  • Thanks, I deleted the Libreoffice config folder in my home directory and regenerated a clean one and then was able to reinstall the connector.

I did have to do this repeatedly as several of my legacy documents (using Zotero v<5) recreated the problem and required a fresh config directory.