Zotero replaces citations unwantedly ! URGENT

Hello,
Im using Zotero on my Macbook with Word (APA citation). Zotero often displayed an error that the citation could not be inserted. When I tried again, it worked. However, I realized that everytime this error occured, the wanted citation was not only not inserted in the right spot but replaced a correct citation randomly! As I only paid attention to the actual place of citation in the document, I only realized after I guess 10 times of error messages that these incorrect replacements happened! :(
How can I identify which citations have been replaced by zotero?
Grateful for any advice! Thank you!

Example:
Blablabla (here I wanted to insert Author A, 1999). Blablabl (Author B, 2000).

Now Zotero does this:
Blablabla (error citation not inserted here Author A, 1999). Blablabl (Author A, 1999).
So Author B, 2000 was unwantedly replaced!

• If it's saying "Replace this Zotero field?", you're running an outdated version of Zotero and should update to the latest version. There was a brief incompatibility with Word 2011 a week and a half ago, but it was fixed within a day.
  • No it never asked for any replacements just showed the error that the citation was not inserted. Even if I update, it will not correct the prevailing incorrect replacements right?

Is there any history of the zotero replacements or activities?
  • edited June 25, 2019
    What was the error, exactly?

In any case, if you're using Word 2011, this is almost certainly the problem and you should upgrade immediately.

You might need to reinsert the affected citations, but I'm not sure — they might be OK if you press Refresh in the document after upgrading.