ID ERROR 1307920948

Hello,

When syncing zotero to my box account I obtain an error with following ID; 1307920948. Looking at the logs it seems that a couple of Upload requests have failed.

Still when I checked the 'zotero' folder in box it showed 566 files, since there is 277 items in my zotero library and there is a .prop and a .zip file for every items, 554 files should already be enough.
How can I make sure every items in the zotero library are present in the corresponding box folder? Can I safely purge my storage when I know that all the items are in the box folder?
  • Votre serveur WebDAV a retourné une erreur HTTP 403 pour une requête PUT.

Si vous recevez ce message de manière répétée, vérifiez les paramètres de votre serveur WebDAV ou contactez l'administrateur de votre serveur WebDAV.
    You're getting a Forbidden response from Box, so you'd have to ask them. (Note that Box was planning to discontinue WebDAV support, though they extended the deadline. Not sure what the current status is.)
    How can I make sure every items in the zotero library are present in the corresponding box folder?
    If you're getting a file sync error, files haven't been uploaded. You might have orphaned files on the WebDAV server from previous usage, or you might have items with files in the trash.

The safest way to verify this, once the error has been resolved, is to use Reset File Sync History from the Sync → Reset pane of the Zotero preferences, and make sure it finishes without error. Don't use the other reset options.
    Can I safely purge my storage when I know that all the items are in the box folder?
    You shouldn't just delete 'storage', because Zotero also stores some other information there (e.g. for full-text search of PDFs), some of it in hidden files beginning with .zotero-. But if you're sure all files have uploaded, you can delete the visible PDF/HTML files and switch to download-as-needed mode. Better management of locally cached files for this sort of usage is planned.