Zotero Quit Unexpectedly

macOS version 10.14.3
Zotero is updated to the most current version

Every time I try to launch Zotero, it will not open, immediately coming up with the error message "Zotero quit unexpectedly".

I had a report number, but now it won't paste... can someone please help me figure this out? I've deleted and reinstalled the app numerous times
  • By deleted and reinstalled you mean you've deleted it from Applications and reinstalled it from the download page, dragging the application into the Applications folder?

Can you provide the contents of the crash report, either here or in an email to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?
  • That is correct. I will send it in an email
  • Crashed Thread: 28 Compositor
    OK, so that's the crash that people were seeing in this thread.

I'm afraid we don't have any more information, and a person there fixed it with a clean install of Mojave. (Not sure if that really means a clean install or just a reinstall over the current one.) There's likely either something corrupted in the OS installation or some third-party software that's conflicting. This obviously isn't affecting the vast majority of people using Mojave, so a reinstall is the best option I can suggest for you as well.
This discussion has been closed.