Problem export to TexStudio

Hello,
I can't figure out how to export my bibliography to TexStudio in .bib.
I've installed the plugin "Better BibTeX" that isn't working. When I try to \cite{..} in my document, I just get a question mark and no bibliography.

Here is the error message I get in TexStudio "Package inputenc Error : (U+2005)(inputenc) not set up for use with LaTeX"
But I do have the \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}, I checked out if they weren't any problems on the characters...

I already had this problem without the plugin. I tried to set in the export preferences that I want my data to be exported in "European (ISO)", but I get exactly the same problem in TexStudio.

I'm really new in using all this, please help :(
  • How did you export to bib? In what sense is BBT not working?
  • Export Items... -> Format : Better BibTeX

Then I add it to my LaTeX file with \bibliography{filename}

And get the error I wrote above
  • Did you export with "Export unicode as plain-text latex commands" in the BBT settings?
  • Can you upload that file somewhere what I can inspect it? And perhaps a minimal document that uses it?
  • Sure,
    You'll find the .bib here : https://ufile.io/l1bmc

As for the LaTeX document I'm writing :
    (It's a template without the text. I actually tried to use \usepackage [utf8]{inputenc} and it didn't work either)

\documentclass[fleqn,10pt]{SelfArx}
    \usepackage[french]{babel}
    \usepackage{multirow}
    \usepackage{array}

%----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    % COLUMNS
    %----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\setlength{\columnsep}{0.55cm} % Distance between the two columns of text
    \setlength{\fboxrule}{0.75pt} % Width of the border around the abstract

% COLORS

\definecolor{color1}{RGB}{54 ,94,111} % Color of the article title and sections
    \definecolor{color2}{RGB}{145,191,252} % Color of the boxes behind the abstract and headings

% HYPERLINKS

\usepackage{hyperref}
    \hypersetup{hidelinks,colorlinks,breaklinks=true,urlcolor=color2,citecolor=color1,linkcolor=color1,bookmarksopen=false,pdftitle={Title},pdfauthor={Author}}

% ARTICLE INFORMATION

\JournalInfo{}
    \Archive{}

\PaperTitle{}

\Authors{}

\Keywords{Keyword 1 --- Keyword 2 --- Keyword 3}
    \newcommand{\keywordname}{Keywords}

% ABSTRACT

\Abstract{\small {}

\begin{document}

\flushbottom

\maketitle

\tableofcontents

\thispagestyle{empty}

% ARTICLE CONTENTS

\section*{Introduction}

\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Introduction}

% REFERENCE LIST
    \phantomsection
    \bibliographystyle{unsrt}
    \bibliography{sample}

\end{document}

• There are unicode characters in some of the file fields. BBT does not transliterate those because it would then have the wrong filenames. You'd either have to

• Set up your LaTeX environment for unicode handling in UTF-8 (BBT does only UTF-8 I think)
    • Change the file paths to remove the unicode characters
    • Add file to the BBT Fields to omit from export list
    The file paths in question are:
    159:  file = {/Users/cetie/Zotero/storage/2CNZD2WH/Danger, G. and LS d'Hendecourt, L. - 2012 - De la chimie du milieu interstellaire à la chimie .pdf}
    175: file = {/Users/cetie/Zotero/storage/Q9WAM3UQ/Danger, G. - Habilitation à diriger des recherces - Une Approch.pdf}
    330: file = {/Users/cetie/Zotero/storage/IGCLTGLH/Muñoz Caro et al. - 2002 - Amino acids from ultraviolet irradiation of inters.pdf},
    BTW I was initially a little confused by "the plugin "Better BibTeX" that isn't working". The plugin is working, but the output fails to compile. I thought you got no output at all or somesuch.