Zotero stops saving Google Scholar results after 3rd page

I am using Zotero to save 100 consecutive Google Scholar results. The first 3 pages save successfully. From the 4th page, this stops working. Specifically, I can still click the Save to Zotero option in my browser and select all 10 records on the page, though nothing then saves to Zotero. When I attempt to do this the first time, Google checks I am a real boy and I appear to pass this check successfully, however nothing then saves to Zotero and Google does not check again if I indeed human. Switching computers for 100 pages is not really a feasible option. Please advise.
  • Yeah, there's not much to be done -- google is quite rigorous about locking down access for rapid info retrieval and you're hitting that. Even if it identifies you as human, it's likely blocking access to the bibtex, i.e. the data that Zotero needs to import.
  • If you need to import lots of items from Google Scholar, first save them to your Google Scholar Library (the ⭐️ button), then go to My Library, check all the items, and click the Export button. This will avoid Google locking you out.