Isn't posibble to create or modify fields

It is not possible to create the author field and other fields of a created bibliography, nor modify them
  • I’m not exactly sure what you mean. Can you please describe your issue in more detail? What exactly are you trying to do and where, and what exactly is happening?
  • Well
    1. I create a bibliography item
    2. I insert the bibliography on the document.
    But
    3. The bibliography is imcomplete
    so
    4. I going to modify the cite
    5 It's impossible to modify the cite because doesn't exist the fields to modify them
  • Sorry, I still don't understand 5. E.g. I don't know what you refer to as "fields". Could you maybe give an example?
  • I take a couple of screenshoots for demostrate the problem, but I can't upload the attachments. (another problem)

Morerover, in the zotero isn't posiblle to modify the type of the attachment of a tiem

There aren't exist a "field" or a "space" to insert the information, for example

Author ___________

etc.
  • you can post screenshots to any free image hosting site and link to them here.

It might be that you´re trying to attach metadata to an file -- the way to do this is to attach it to a Zotero item (Create Parent Item) where you´d be able to do that.

If that´s not what you mean, a screenshot would help.