RSS Feeds from a Collection in a Private Group on Zotero in SharePoint

edited March 13, 2018
Hello,

I have set up an RSS feed to a collection in my Private Group in SharePoint.

The feed displays correctly in SharePoint, however when I select a reference in the feed view, I get an error message saying "Not found" and I cannot view it on zotero.org.
I would like to be able to click through the feed in SharePoint and be able to view the full reference on zotero.org.

I have used the same API feed key generated in another RSS Feed reader (feeder) and this allows me to click through the feed to the reference on zotero.org- so is this a SharePoint issue?

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

• Hi,

Could anyone help with this as I am still having the problem?

Thanks very much.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by "on zotero.org" here. How is viewing a feed entry related to zotero.org?

When you open a URL from a feed entry in Zotero, it simply launches it in your browser. If your browser isn't authenticated to view the page, you won't be able to access it. But that wouldn't be related to zotero.org in any way.
  • Oh, I see, so this is a feed to a Zotero group? I'm not familiar with SharePoint, so I'm unclear on how that's related.

Anyway, you'll need to be logged in to zotero.org in the browser and have access to the group in order to view an entry from that group.